Proudly Serving the Greater Sioux Falls Area for Decades
Frank Howe founded PrairieSons in 2009. He had spent the previous two decades serving and owning one of South Dakota’s largest plumbing companies, and started his new enterprise to offer his unique brand of exceptional service, superior experience, and strong work ethic to homeowners and businesses of all sizes throughout South Dakota, Iowa and Minnesota.
As part of his mission to grow PrairieSons into the Midwest’s leading provider of plumbing, heating and cooling services, Frank assembled a team of highly skilled project managers, field technicians and servicemen. Their hard work is instrumental to our continued growth throughout the greater Sioux Falls, SD area. Today PrairieSons is headquartered in Brandon, SD – the same city that Frank, his wife Joy, and their family are proud to call their home.
In addition to his degrees in sheet metal and plumbing, Frank holds a number of certifications including:
- OSHA 30-Hour Card
- American Backflow Prevention Association Certificate
- NITC Medical Gas Installation & Brazing Process Certificates
- South Dakota Plumbing Contractor License
- Sioux Falls Plumbing Contractor License
- Yankton Plumbing Contractor License
- Minnesota Plumbing Contractor License
- Iowa Mechanical Contractor License
- Iowa Plumbing Contractor License
Whether it’s in your home or at your business, we pledge to deliver quality workmanship like only true craftsmen can.
OWNER & PRESIDENT
“True craftsmen do what others claim can’t be done.”
– Frank Howe
Join Our Team of Craftsmen
At PrairieSons, we owe our reputation as one of the Midwest’s leading plumbing, heating and cooling contractors to our team members: craftsmen, one and all. In addition to boasting outstanding skill in their respective fields, our craftsmen bring their passion for quality work, courtesy and professionalism to every property we have the honor of servicing.
We are currently hiring craftsmen. If you are an authority on plumbing, HVAC or sheet metal – and want to advance your career while partnering with a company that genuinely values your contributions – then we encourage you to apply to join our team today. Please contact us at (605) 582-8611 or apply using the form below.
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to operate independently
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Willingness to work beyond normal hours
- At least one year of experience (preferred)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- On-the-job training
- Retirement matching
- Company apparel provided
- Paid employee health insurance (vision and dental available)